What you can do
You can also host an event to help drive donations and share our message with a larger community of friends, family, students, co-workers, gym buddies. If interested in organizing an event to benefit The American Friends of Phelophepa Train Fund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to further this request.
Some ideas include:
- Host a dinner at your home
- Organize a movie night at home, school, community facility
- Hold a bake sale at a school or office and sell healthy snacks to highlight Phelophepa’s commitment to providing proper nutrition
- Hold a raffle or auction for prizes donated by family, friends and members of the community
- Organize a walk in your community or a spinning marathon at a gym where participants get donors to sponsor each mile walked or cycled
Everyone can make a difference. We will help support your efforts with any materials needed to guarantee your event’s success.
“You can contribute to the success of Phelophepa in several important ways to help bring superior health care to South Africans of all ages in remote rural areas”
You can simply go onto our facebook page and like us or follow us on twitter. Or if you have spare money or time, why don’t you think about donating or volunteering?